Are you thinking about an MBA or Executive MBA?
Meet Admissions Officers of the world’s top MBA & Executive MBA programmes at the World MBA Tour & Executive MBA Village, in time to gain entry for September and January starts!
Moscow - 5pm - 9pm on Wednesday 6th March 2003
2, Berezhkovskaya Nab - Moscow 121059
Tel: 095 941 941 8020 - Fax: 502 224 1225
World MBA Tour and ExecMBA Villages are unique in Europe and feature the key European schools like; Ashridge, Cranfield, Cambridge, ESADE, HEC, IMD, INSEAD, IESE, Instituto de Empresa, LBS, MBS, MIP Milano, Oxford, Warwick and from the US; Chicago, Columbia, Duke, Darden, NYU, Thunderbird and Wharton. In addition all the best local programs will be available to explain their lower-cost course offerings. In 2002, the World MBA Tour featured over 280 MBA programs and attracted over 34,000 visitors.
At each event you will find:
• Open Forum of top business schools
• GMAT seminar
• Business School Selection & Careers Seminar
New for Spring 2003:
• Quacquarelli Leadership Scholarship for proven leadership potential, five Symonds Community Scholarships for financially disadvantaged applicants and the Instituto de Empresa Female Scholarships
• Masterclass in Management - 1 hour FREE seminar delivered by a leading Professor
• Executive MBA Village and Seminars
• Free copies of The MBA Career Guide Spring 2003, for the first 100 visitors
"Every year London Business School meets many high calibre students at the World MBA Tour fairs."
David Simpson, Marketing, London Business School
"The Wharton School is pleased to recommend topmba.com, and the World MBA Tour... These fairs attract the types of candidates we want to meet."
Rose Martinelli, Director of Admissions, The Wharton School