USEIC.RU Study in the United States Distance Learning Preparing for Departure
About Moscow EIC Russian Education Guestbook

EIC / Guestbook / Can some organisation pay for students' education in theUS ?

Posted by Elen at 21 May, 2003
I live in Russia and study in a University. I want to
go for several months to the US to study somewhere for an exchange or something like that. Do you have such programme in which any education organisation can pay for departure and study?
Answer me please.

Posted by eic at 22 May, 2003
Dear Elen,

I need more info about your academic background and the field of study in which you are interested.
We have information about one and two academic year exchange programs
for Russian students. These programs are: The Fulbright Graduate Student
Program, The Russian Young Leadership Fellows for Public Service
Program, The Freedom Support Act Undergraduate Exchange Program, Edmund
S. Muskie / Freedom Support Act Graduate Fellowship Program. You can find information about these programs on our Center's web site:
We update information about new programs on our web site at the Program Announcements section every month.
We also have reference materials about English Language Programs in the
United States.
So, if you live in Moscow, you are welcome to our Center.
You can find our location here:
If you do not live in Moscow, you can find your local Educational
Information Center here:

Anna Savelieva,
Advising Assistant,
Moscow Educational Information Center

1997–2023 © | карта сайта | sitemap