World MBA Tour and ExecMBA Villages are unique in Europe and feature the key European schools like; Ashridge, Cranfield, Cambridge, ESADE, HEC, IMD, INSEAD, IESE, Instituto de Empresa, MBS, MIP Milano, Oxford, Warwick and from the US**; Chicago, Columbia, Duke, Darden, NYU, Thunderbird and Wharton (**in selected venues). In addition all the best local programs will be available to explain their lower-cost course offerings. In 2002, the World MBA Tour featured over 280 MBA programs and attracted over 34,000 visitors.
Микроконвексный датчик узи купить датчики для узи ultrasounds.ru.
At each event you will find:
• Open Forum of top business schools
• GMAT seminar provided by Matt Symonds
• Business School Selection & Careers Seminar
• Quacquarelli Leadership Scholarship for proven leadership potential, Symonds Community Scholarships for financially disadvantaged applicants
• Masterclass in Management - 1 hour FREE seminar delivered by a leading Professor
• Executive MBA Village and Seminars
• Free copies of The MBA Career Guide & TopExecEd Guide Fall 2003, for the first 100 visitors
лечение алкоголизма и наркомании.
"The Wharton School is pleased to recommend TopMBA.Com, and the World MBA Tour. These fairs attract the types of candidates we want to meet."
Rose Martinelli, Director of Admissions, The Wharton Shool
Thursday, 30 October 2003, 17:00 - 21:00
Radisson Slavjanskaya Hotel
2, Berezhkovskaya Nab
Tel: +7 095 941 8020
Fax: +7 502 224 1225